Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Canley, Coventry, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Coventry area for "Radio" of Canley. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Canley, City and Borough of Coventry, Corley, Coundon, Exhall, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Canley. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Canley for Radio
Canley is a suburban neighbourhood located in southwest Coventry, England. Canley became part of Coventry as a result of successive encroachment of the latter's boundaries between 1928 and 1932, having historically been part of the Stoneleigh parish. Electorally, it is split largely between the Wainbody and Earlsdon wards.
The area is home to many students attending the nearby University of Warwick.
There was a level crossing adjacent to Canley railway station until 2003, when the road was closed and a foot bridge was built over the railway.
The suburb is bisected by the A45 dual-carriageway, with a major state housing development (built in the early-1950s) lying to the south and an area of private housing (Canley Gardens) situated north of this road towards Canley rail station. Adjacent districts include Cannon Park and Cannon Hill to the east, Tile Hill South to the north and Westwood Heath to south.
Related locations in Coventry:
More of tonight for Canley:
Canley: 52.383333, -1.550000
- Flooding in Canley, Coventry tonight
- Football in Canley, Coventry tonight
- Freshers Week in Canley, Coventry tonight
- Fund Raising in Canley, Coventry tonight
- General Election in Canley, Coventry tonight
- Halloween in Canley, Coventry tonight
- Holidays in Canley, Coventry tonight
- Horse Racing in Canley, Coventry tonight
- Hotels in Canley, Coventry tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Canley, Coventry tonight