Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Marshwood, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Radio" of Marshwood. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Marshwood, Manston, Mappowder, Marnhull, Melbury Abbas, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Marshwood. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Marshwood for Radio
Marshwood is a village and civil parish in west Dorset, England, situated on the northern edge of the Marshwood Vale approximately 5.5 miles (8.9 km) northeast of Lyme Regis. Dorset County Council estimate that the parish had a population of 310 in 2013. Figures published from the 2011 census are for Marshwood parish combined with the small neighbouring parish of Bettiscombe: the combined population was 346.The village school was opened in 1842 and covers the catchment areas of Marshwood, Pilsdon, Bettiscombe, and Blackdown Ward of Broadwindsor. Secondary education is provided at Woodroffe School, Lyme Regis. The church of St Mary's was built in 1840-41 and underwent a rebuild in 1883–84.
The Bottle Inn on the outskirts of Marshwood is home to the world stinging nettle eating championships. It is also the 2016 Regional (Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire & the Channel Islands) CAMRA winner for its range & quality of ciders & ales.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Marshwood:
Marshwood: 50.783333, -2.866667
- Summer Solstice in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- Super Saturday in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- Takeaway in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- Tennis in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- Thanksgiving in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- Theatre in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- TV in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- Valentines Day in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- Weather in Marshwood, Dorset tonight
- Zante 2016 in Marshwood, Dorset tonight