Whats going on tonight?
Restaurants in Wigtownshire, Dumfries and Galloway, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dumfries and Galloway area for "Restaurants" of Wigtownshire. Featuring restaurants, fast food, chinese, indian, american, fish and chips, italian, pizza and Restaurants in Wigtownshire, Glenluce, Glenwhilly, Gretna Green, Gretna, Haugh of Urr, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Wigtownshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Wigtownshire for Restaurants
Wigtownshire or the County of Wigtown (Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Bhaile na h-Ùige, Scots: Wigtounshire) is a historic county, registration county and lieutenancy area in south-west Scotland. It is popularly known as and referred to as The Shire. Until 1975, Wigtownshire was one of the administrative counties used for local government purposes, and is now administered as part of the council area of Dumfries and Galloway. As a lieutenancy area, Wigtownshire has its own Lord Lieutenant, currently John Alexander Ross. In the 19th century, it was also called West Galloway (Scottish Gaelic: Gallobha-an-iar). The county town was historically Wigtown, with the administrative centre moving to Stranraer, the largest town, on the creation of a county council in 1890.
Related locations in Dumfries and Galloway:
More of tonight for Wigtownshire:
Wigtownshire: 54.600000, -4.833333
- Thanksgiving in Wigtownshire, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Theatre in Wigtownshire, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- TV in Wigtownshire, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Valentines Day in Wigtownshire, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Weather in Wigtownshire, Dumfries and Galloway tonight
- Zante 2016 in Wigtownshire, Dumfries and Galloway tonight