Whats going on tonight?
Snowing in Aberdeen City, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeen City area for "Snowing" of Aberdeen City. Featuring snow, snowing, blizzard, flakes and Snowing in Aberdeen City, Auchmull, Bankhead, Bieldside, Bucksburn, Camphill, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aberdeen City. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aberdeen City for Snowing
Aberdeen ( (listen); Scots: Aiberdeen, listen ; Scottish Gaelic: Obar Dheathain [opəɾ ˈɛ.ɛɲ]; Latin: Aberdonia) is a city in northeast Scotland. It is Scotland's third most populous city, one of Scotland's 32 local government council areas (as Aberdeen City) and the United Kingdom's 39th most populous built-up area, with an official 2018 population estimate of 198,880 for the city of Aberdeen and 227,560 for the local council area.During the mid-18th to mid-20th centuries, Aberdeen's buildings incorporated locally quarried grey granite, which can sparkle like silver because of its high mica content. Since the discovery of North Sea oil in the 1970s, Aberdeen has been known as the off-shore oil capital of Europe.
The area around Aberdeen has been settled for at least 8,000 years, when prehistoric villages lay around the mouths of the rivers Dee and Don. The city has a long, sandy coastline and a marine climate, the latter resulting in chilly summers and mild winters.
Related locations in Aberdeen City:
More of tonight for Aberdeen City:
Aberdeen City: 57.133333, -2.100000
- Burns Night in Aberdeen City tonight
- Chinese New Year in Aberdeen City tonight
- Christmas in Aberdeen City tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Aberdeen City tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Aberdeen City tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Aberdeen City tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Aberdeen City tonight
- Christmas Markets in Aberdeen City tonight
- Christmas Party in Aberdeen City tonight
- Cinema in Aberdeen City tonight