Whats going on tonight?
Super Saturday in Bath and North East Somerset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bath and North East Somerset area for "Super Saturday" of Bath and North East Somerset. Featuring pubs, bars, venues, cocktails, drinks, social distancing, lockdown and Super Saturday in Bath and North East Somerset, Farmborough, Farrington Gurney, Freshford, Great Chew, Hallatrow, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bath and North East Somerset. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bath and North East Somerset for Super Saturday
Bath and North East Somerset (B&NES) is a unitary authority district in England. Bath and North East Somerset Council was created on 1 April 1996 following the abolition of the county of Avon. It is part of the ceremonial county of Somerset.
The unitary authority provides a single tier of local government with responsibility for almost all local government functions within the district, including local planning and building control, local roads, council housing, environmental health, markets and fairs, refuse collection, recycling, cemeteries, crematoria, leisure services, parks, and tourism. It is also responsible for education, social services, libraries, main roads, public transport, trading standards, waste disposal and strategic planning, although fire, police and ambulance services are provided jointly with other authorities through the Avon Fire and Rescue Service, Avon and Somerset Constabulary and the South Western Ambulance Service. Its administrative headquarters is in Bath, though many departments are based at offices in Keynsham. The air ambulance and critical care service is provided by the charity Great Western Air Ambulance Charity.
The area has varied geography including river valleys and rolling hills. The history of human habitation is long but expanded massively during Roman times, and played significant roles in the Saxon era and English civil war. Industry developed from a largely agricultural basis to include coal mining with the coming of canals and railways. Bath developed as a spa resort in Georgian times and remains a major cultural tourism centre having gained World Heritage City status.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Super Saturday':
Related locations in Bath and North East Somerset:
More of tonight for Bath and North East Somerset:
Bath and North East Somerset: 51.392222, -2.322222
- Burns Night in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Chinese New Year in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Christmas in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Christmas Markets in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Christmas Party in Bath and North East Somerset tonight
- Cinema in Bath and North East Somerset tonight