Whats going on tonight?
Tennis in East Ayrshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Ayrshire area for "Tennis" of East Ayrshire. Featuring tennis, wimbledon, racket and Tennis in East Ayrshire, Waterside, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in East Ayrshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in East Ayrshire for Tennis
East Ayrshire (Scots: Aest Ayrshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Àir an Ear) is one of thirty-two council areas of Scotland. It shares borders with Dumfries and Galloway, East Renfrewshire, North Ayrshire, South Ayrshire and South Lanarkshire. The headquarters of the council are located on London Road, Kilmarnock. With South Ayrshire and the mainland areas of North Ayrshire, it formed the former county of Ayrshire.
East Ayrshire had a population of 122,100 at the 2011 census, making it the 16th most populous local authority in Scotland. Spanning a geographical area of 1,262 km2 (487 sq mi), East Ayrshire is the 14th-largest local authority in Scotland in terms of geographical area. The majority of the population of East Ayrshire live within and surrounding the main town, Kilmarnock. Other large population areas in East Ayrshire include Cumnock, the second-largest town, and smaller towns and villages such as Stewarton, Darvel and Hurlford.
Related locations in East Ayrshire:
More of tonight for East Ayrshire:
East Ayrshire: 55.466667, -4.300000
- Cricket in East Ayrshire tonight
- Cyber Monday in East Ayrshire tonight
- Dating Events in East Ayrshire tonight
- Diwali in East Ayrshire tonight
- DJs in East Ayrshire tonight
- Easter in East Ayrshire tonight
- EU Election in East Ayrshire tonight
- Events in East Ayrshire tonight
- Exhibitions in East Ayrshire tonight
- Family Events in East Ayrshire tonight