Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Aberdour, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Theatre" of Aberdour. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Aberdour, Hatton, Hatton of Fintray, Hirn, Hobseat, Huntly, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aberdour. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aberdour for Theatre
Aberdour ( (listen); Scots: Aiberdour, Scottish Gaelic: Obar Dobhair) is a scenic and historic village on the south coast of Fife, Scotland. It is on the north shore of the Firth of Forth, looking south to the island of Inchcolm and its Abbey, and to Leith and Edinburgh beyond. According to the 2011 census, the village has a population of 1,633.The village's winding High Street lies a little inland from the coast. Narrow lanes run off it, providing access to the more hidden parts of the village and the shoreline itself. The village nestles between the bigger coastal towns of Burntisland to the east and Dalgety Bay to the west.
The parish of Aberdour takes its name from this village, and had a population of 1,972 at the 2011 Census.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Aberdour:
Aberdour: 57.650000, -2.183333
- Takeaway in Aberdour, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Tennis in Aberdour, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Aberdour, Aberdeenshire tonight
- TV in Aberdour, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Valentines Day in Aberdour, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Weather in Aberdour, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Zante 2016 in Aberdour, Aberdeenshire tonight