Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Ards District, Ards, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ards area for "Theatre" of Ards District. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Ards District, Portaferry, Portavogie, Ringboy, Saintfield, Six Road Ends, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ards District. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ards District for Theatre
The Ards Peninsula (from Irish: Aird Uladh, meaning "peninsula of the Ulstermen") is a peninsula in County Down, Northern Ireland, that separates Strangford Lough from the North Channel of the Irish Sea on the north-east coast of Ireland. Several towns and villages are located on it, including Donaghadee, Millisle, Newtownards and Portaferry. Newtownards is considered to be the largest conurbation, as the larger town of Bangor, which is also geographically located on the north end of the peninsula, is excluded from the Ards district (part of the larger Borough of Ards). The peninsula has a mild marine microclimate, with dry and fertile soils suitable for extensive agriculture. The Ards Peninsula contains, near Portavogie, the most easterly point on the island of Ireland.
Related locations in Ards:
More of tonight for Ards District:
Ards District: 54.500000, -5.583333
- Boutique Hotels in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Brexit in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Burns Night in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Chinese New Year in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Christmas in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Ards District, Ards tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Ards District, Ards tonight