Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Scarva, Armagh, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Armagh area for "Theatre" of Scarva. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Scarva, Bondville, Callan Bridge, Carnagh, Clare, Darkley, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Scarva. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Scarva for Theatre
Scarva (from Irish: Scarbhach) is a small village and townland in County Down, Northern Ireland. It is at the boundary with County Armagh, which is marked by the Newry Canal. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 320.
Scarva is famous as the location of the "Sham Fight" Pageant on 13 July every year. The Pageant attracts thousands of members of the Royal Black Preceptory, a group related to the Orange Order, who come to march and stage a symbolic (sham) re-enactment of the 1690 Battle of the Boyne.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Theatre':
Related locations in Armagh:
More of tonight for Scarva:
Scarva: 54.333333, -6.366667
- Pubs in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Radio in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Religious Events in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Restaurants in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Rugby in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Snowing in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Sports in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Spring Equinox in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Student Clubbing in Scarva, Armagh tonight
- Summer Solstice in Scarva, Armagh tonight