Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Arnside, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Theatre" of Arnside. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Arnside, Conistan, Coniston, Corney, Cotehill, County of Cumbria, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Arnside. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Arnside for Theatre
Arnside is a village and civil parish in Cumbria, historically part of Westmorland, near the border with Lancashire, England. The Lake District National Park is located a few miles North. Travelling by road, Arnside is 22 miles (35 km) to the south of Kendal, 25.3 miles (40.7 km) to the east of Ulverston, 35.2 miles (56.6 km) to the east of Barrow-in-Furness, 15.7 miles (25.3 km) to the west of Lancaster and 14.3 miles (23.0 km) to the east of Grange-over-Sands.
It faces the estuary of the River Kent on the north-eastern corner of Morecambe Bay, within the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is overlooked by Arnside Knott, a hill that rises out of the estuary. Up to the 19th century, the village was a port, but building the viaduct caused the estuary to silt up.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Arnside:
Arnside: 54.183333, -2.833333
- Comedy in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Concerts in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Coronavirus in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Cricket in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Cyber Monday in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Dating Events in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Diwali in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- DJs in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Easter in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- EU Election in Arnside, Cumbria tonight