Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in High Wray, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Theatre" of High Wray. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in High Wray, Heversham, Higher Newton, High Hesket, High Newton, High Nibthwaite, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in High Wray. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in High Wray for Theatre
Claife is a civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England. It is situated west of Windermere, and east of Esthwaite Water and the village of Hawkshead. In the 2001 census the parish had a population of 392, reducing to 298 at the 2011 census. Settlements in the parish include two villages, Near and Far Sawrey in the south; and the hamlets of High Wray, Low Wray, Colthouse and Loanthwaite in the north.
In the central area of the parish is Claife Heights, a hilly area which rises to 800 feet (240 m) above sea level at Latterbarrow and contains several tarns. There is one major road in the parish, the B5285 connecting Hawkshead to the Windermere Ferry terminus at Far Sawrey.
At Low Wray is Wray Castle, a 19th-century house and grounds now owned by the National Trust. Many of the woodlands in the parish, including the area alongside Windermere are part of the National Trust's Hawkshead and Claife property.
#SBS Giving recorder recitals etc a stage.Hut's craft kits turn any doorway into a working kid's theatre or puppet… t.co/W4R8JzSa24
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for High Wray:
High Wray: 54.383333, -2.966667
- Hotels in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- January Sales in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- Kavos 2016 in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- LGBT Events in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- Live in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- Malia 2016 in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- Market in High Wray, Cumbria tonight
- Motor Racing in High Wray, Cumbria tonight