Whats going on tonight?
Theatre in Dittisham, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Theatre" of Dittisham. Featuring theatre, perform, stage and Theatre in Dittisham, Manaton, Mariansleigh, Marldon, Martinhoe, Marwood, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dittisham. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dittisham for Theatre
Dittisham is a village and civil parish in the South Hams district of the English county of Devon. It is situated on the west bank of the tidal River Dart, some 2 miles (3.2 km) upstream of Dartmouth.
The Greenway Ferry carries pedestrians across the river from Dittisham to Greenway Quay, adjacent to the Greenway Estate. Once the home of the crime writer Agatha Christie, this has views across the river, and the house and gardens are now owned by the National Trust and are open to the public.Gurrow Point is a private estate on the edge of Dittisham.
In 2001, the parish had a population of 424. The equivalent figures for 1801 and 1901 are 639 and 549.Dittisham has given its name to the Dittisham plum, a dessert variety grown here.
The fictitious Lady Dittisham is one of the main characters In Agatha Christie's Five Little Pigs.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Dittisham:
Dittisham: 50.383333, -3.600000
- Diwali in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- DJs in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Easter in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- EU Election in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Events in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Exhibitions in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Family Events in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Festivals in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Firework Displays in Dittisham, Devon tonight
- Fitness in Dittisham, Devon tonight