Whats going on tonight?
TV in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "TV" of Aboyne. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Aboyne, Inchmarlo, Inkhorn, Insch, Inverallochy, Inverbervie, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aboyne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aboyne for TV
Aboyne (Scots: Abyne, Scottish Gaelic: Abèidh) is a village on the edge of the Highlands in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, on the River Dee, approximately 26 miles (42 km) west of Aberdeen. It has a swimming pool at Aboyne Academy, all-weather tennis courts, a bowling green and is home to the oldest 18 hole golf course on Royal Deeside. Aboyne Castle and the Loch of Aboyne are nearby.
Aboyne has many businesses, including a supermarket (Co-op), one bank, several hairdressers, a butcher, a newsagent, an Indian restaurant and a post office. Originally, there was a railway station in the village, but it was closed on 18 June 1966. The station now contains some shops and the tunnel running under the village is now home to a firearms club. The market-day in Aboyne was known as Fèill Mhìcheil (Scottish Gaelic for "Michael's Fair").
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'TV':
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Aboyne:
Aboyne: 57.083333, -2.833333
- Acoustic in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Arts and Crafts in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Awards Events in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Bands in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Bank Holiday in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Bars in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Black Friday in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Book Launch in Aboyne, Aberdeenshire tonight