Whats going on tonight?
TV in Dollis Hill, Brent, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Brent area for "TV" of Dollis Hill. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Dollis Hill, Preston Road, Wealdstone, Wembley, Willesden Green, Willesden, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dollis Hill. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dollis Hill for TV
Dollis Hill is an area in northwest London, which consists of the streets surrounding the 35 hectares (86 acres) Gladstone Park. It is served by a London Underground station, Dollis Hill, on the Jubilee line, providing good links to central London. It is in the London Borough of Brent, close to Willesden Green, Neasden and Cricklewood, and in the latter's postal district (NW2).
The area is mainly residential (Edwardian terraced and 1920s/30s semi-detached houses) with a restaurant, greengrocer and convenience stores near the underground station. The Dollis Hill ward has the highest Irish population in London.Dollis Hill played a part in the Second World War as the code-breaking computer used at Bletchley Park was built at the Post Office Research Station in Dollis Hill and the rarely used alternative Cabinet War Room bunker for Winston Churchill's government was dug underground here.
Related locations in Brent:
More of tonight for Dollis Hill:
Dollis Hill: 51.550000, -0.233333
- Black Friday in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Bonfire Night in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Book Launch in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Brexit in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Burns Night in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Chinese New Year in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Christmas in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Dollis Hill, Brent tonight