Whats going on tonight?
TV in Hengoed, Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "TV" of Hengoed. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Hengoed, Rudry, Senghenith, Senghenydd, Tirphil, Tir-Phil, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hengoed. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hengoed for TV
Hengoed () is a village on the west side of the Rhymney Valley - between Ystrad Mynach to the south and Cefn Hengoed to the north. Across the valley it looks towards Maesycwmmer. The village is in the county borough of Caerphilly, in the traditional county of Glamorgan, Wales.
The name literally means 'old wood' in the Welsh language.
The electoral ward of Hengoed includes the villages of Hengoed and Cefn Hengoed and a part of Tir-y-Berth in the north west. The ward population was recorded at 5,548 in the 2011 census, an increase of 10% over the previous 10 years (2001 = 5,046), due in part to several new-build housing developments in the ward between 2001 and 2011.
Need an efficient aerial engineer? You've found us, call Bridgend: 01656 862 026 or Llantrisant: 01443 800 643 or e… t.co/dX2pPgVXx9
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Hengoed:
Hengoed: 51.650833, -3.231667
- Rugby in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Snowing in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Sports in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Spring Equinox in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Student Clubbing in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Summer Solstice in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Super Saturday in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Takeaway in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Tennis in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight
- Thanksgiving in Hengoed, Caerphilly tonight