Whats going on tonight?
TV in Carmarthenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carmarthenshire area for "TV" of Carmarthenshire. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Carmarthenshire, Cwmffrwd, Cwmffwrd, Cwmisfael, Cwm-Morgan, Cwmorgan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carmarthenshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carmarthenshire for TV
Carmarthenshire (; Welsh: Sir Gaerfyrddin; [siːr gɑːɨrˈvərðɪn] or informally Sir Gâr) is a county in the south-west of Wales. The three largest towns are Llanelli, Carmarthen and Ammanford. Carmarthen is the county town and administrative centre. The county is known as the "Garden of Wales" and is also home to the National Botanic Garden of Wales.
Carmarthenshire has been inhabited since prehistoric times. The county town was founded by the Romans, and the region was part of the Kingdom of Deheubarth in the High Middle Ages. After invasion by the Normans in the 12th and 13th centuries it was subjugated, along with other parts of Wales, by Edward I of England. There was further unrest in the early 15th century, when the Welsh rebelled under Owain Glyndŵr, and during the English Civil War.
Did you know we can supply and install your new TV for you, providing a comprehensive aftercare service for all TVs… t.co/OXhaQbLKji
Related locations in Carmarthenshire:
More of tonight for Carmarthenshire:
Carmarthenshire: 51.983056, -4.060278
- January Sales in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Carmarthenshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Live in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Market in Carmarthenshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Carmarthenshire tonight
- New Year in Carmarthenshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Carmarthenshire tonight