Whats going on tonight?
TV in Melmerby, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "TV" of Melmerby. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Melmerby, Castle Carrock, Castle Sowerby, Caulderton, Cleator, Cleator Moor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Melmerby. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Melmerby for TV
Melmerby is a village and civil parish in the Eden district, in the county of Cumbria, England. It is a small village with a population of around 200. The village is 9 miles to the east of Penrith, a thriving community with immediate access to Junction 40 of the M6 motorway and a main line railway station serving London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Surrounded by countryside it sits between the North Pennines with its highest point, Cross Fell to the east and the World Heritage Lake District National Park 10 miles to the west. The River Eden is bridged about 4 miles (6.4 km) away at Langwathby, and Long Meg and Her Daughters, the 3,500-year-old stone circle – the second largest in the country – is nearby at Little Salkeld.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Melmerby:
Melmerby: 54.716667, -2.583333
- Online Gaming in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Pancake Day in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Pantomime in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Pubs in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Radio in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Religious Events in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Restaurants in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Rugby in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Snowing in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight
- Sports in Melmerby, Cumbria tonight