Whats going on tonight?
TV in Kedleston, Derbyshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Derbyshire area for "TV" of Kedleston. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Kedleston, Rowsley, Shirebrook, Shirland, Shirley, Smalley, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kedleston. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kedleston for TV
George Nathaniel Curzon, 1st Marquess Curzon of Kedleston, (11 January 1859 – 20 March 1925), who was styled as Lord Curzon of Kedleston between 1898 and 1911, and as Earl Curzon of Kedleston between 1911 and 1921, and was known commonly as Lord Curzon, was a British Conservative statesman who served as Viceroy of India from 1899 to 1905, during which time he created the territory of Eastern Bengal and Assam, and fought with the British military commander Lord Kitchener. During the First World War he served in the small War Cabinet of Prime Minister David Lloyd George as Leader of the House of Lords (from December 1916), as well as the War Policy Committee. He served as Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs from 1919 to 1924.
Despite his successes as both Viceroy and Foreign Secretary, in 1923 Curzon was denied the office of prime minister. Bonar Law and other Conservative Party leaders preferred to have Stanley Baldwin rather than Curzon as prime minister and these views were made known to King George V. Sir David Gilmour, in his biography Curzon: Imperial Statesman (1994), contends that Curzon deserved the top position.
Related locations in Derbyshire:
More of tonight for Kedleston:
Kedleston: 52.950000, -1.550000
- Bank Holiday in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Bars in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Black Friday in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Book Launch in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Brexit in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Burns Night in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight
- Chinese New Year in Kedleston, Derbyshire tonight