Whats going on tonight?
TV in Hesleden, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "TV" of Hesleden. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Hesleden, Seaham, Seaton, Sedgefield District, Sedgefield, Sheepscar, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hesleden. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hesleden for TV
Hesleden is a village in County Durham, England. It is situated to the south of Peterlee. It has a large pond situated at the bottom next to the Hart to Haswell Walkway. Hesleden also has a park and Dene to walk through and explore.
Hesleden was named Hesleden from the two words combined, Dene and Hesle which is from "hazel".
Colin Bell, former England and Manchester City footballer, was born in Hesleden. The teenage singer Courtney Hadwin (born 2004) lives in Hesleden with her family.
Hesleden has a village shop, which includes post office, off licence and lottery terminal. The village also has one club (Working Mens Social Club) and a pub (The Calf).
Its original name was Castle Eden Colliery.
Anyone know anything about OLED TVs? Wanting to get a new one but not sure which one will be the best.… t.co/g7J0eU2q1Y
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Hesleden:
Hesleden: 54.750000, -1.316667
- Fitness in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Flooding in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Football in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Freshers Week in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Fund Raising in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- General Election in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Halloween in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Holidays in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Horse Racing in Hesleden, Durham tonight
- Hotels in Hesleden, Durham tonight