Whats going on tonight?
TV in Rookhope, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "TV" of Rookhope. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Rookhope, Shield Row, Shildon, Shincliffe, Shotley Bridge, Shotton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Rookhope. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Rookhope for TV
Rookhope is a village in County Durham, in England. A former lead and fluorspar mining community, it first existed as a group of cattle farms in the 13th Century. It is situated in the Pennines to the north of Weardale. W. H. Auden once called Rookhope "the most wonderfully desolate of all the dales".In the 2001 census Rookhope had a population of 267.The village has two public houses, the Rookhope Inn and the Swallow's Rest on the fell surrounding Rookhope, both are popular with cyclists on the coast to coast cycling route which runs from Sunderland on the east coast to Whitehaven or Workington on the West Cumbrian coast of northern England.
Travelling by road, Rookhope is 25.4 miles (40.9 km) to the west of Durham, 37.4 miles (60.2 km) to the west of Newcastle Upon Tyne, 48.5 miles (78.1 km) to the north west of Middlesbrough and 47.2 miles (76.0 km) to the east of Carlisle.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Rookhope:
Rookhope: 54.766667, -2.083333
- Pubs in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Radio in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Religious Events in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Restaurants in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Rugby in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Snowing in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Sports in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Spring Equinox in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Student Clubbing in Rookhope, Durham tonight
- Summer Solstice in Rookhope, Durham tonight