Whats going on tonight?
TV in Trimdon, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "TV" of Trimdon. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Trimdon, Annfield Plain, Aycliffe, Barnard Castle, Bedburn, Bishop Auckland, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Trimdon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Trimdon for TV
Trimdon is a village in County Durham, in England (earlier Tremeldon (1196) or Tremedon (1262)).
It is 9 miles west of Hartlepool, and adjacent to Trimdon Colliery, Trimdon Grange and Deaf Hill (also known as Trimdon Station). Locally, to distinguish it from these it is known as Trimdon Village or simply "The Village".
The main focal point of "The Village" is Saint Mary Magdalene church, which was constructed during the Norman period (approximately 1145AD).
Trimdon Labour Club (now closed) was the setting for some of the former prime minister and constituency MP, Tony Blair's constituency speeches. Blair's constituency home was in nearby Trimdon Colliery.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'TV':
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Trimdon:
Trimdon: 54.700000, -1.416667
- Malia 2016 in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Market in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Motor Racing in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- New Year in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- New Year Breaks in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Night Classes in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- On Tour in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Online Gaming in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Pancake Day in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Pantomime in Trimdon, Durham tonight