Whats going on tonight?
Valentines Day in Kirklinton, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Valentines Day" of Kirklinton. Featuring valentines, day, love, date and Valentines Day in Kirklinton, Millom, Millthrop, Milnthorpe, Mockerkin, Morland, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kirklinton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kirklinton for Valentines Day
Kirklinton is a village in the Carlisle district, in the English county of Cumbria. The population of the civil parish of Kirklinton Middle, taken at the 2011 census was 384. It is a few miles away from the large village of Longtown. It has a church called St Cuthbert's Church. The parish contains the village of Smithfield.
The village lies near the boundary between the civil parishes of Kirklinton Middle and Hethersgill, so that while the church is in the former the adjacent vicarage is in the latter.Two miles north of the village, Brackenhill Tower is a restored pele tower, built in 1584 and little altered externally.
The Grade II listed Kirklinton Hall outside the village has been a ruin which lay derelict for 40 years. Since being bought by the Bolye family in 2012, it has been in the process of being renovated. An advertisement for the hall before its decay is shown on the left.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Kirklinton:
Kirklinton: 54.983333, -2.883333
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Markets in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Party in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Cinema in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Clubbing in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Comedy in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Concerts in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Coronavirus in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight
- Cricket in Kirklinton, Cumbria tonight