Whats going on tonight?
Valentines Day in Waltham Forest, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Waltham Forest area for "Valentines Day" of Waltham Forest. Featuring valentines, day, love, date and Valentines Day in Waltham Forest, Leyton, London Borough of Waltham Forest, Walthamstow, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Waltham Forest. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Waltham Forest for Valentines Day
The London Borough of Waltham Forest () is an outer London borough formed in 1965 from the merger of the municipal boroughs of Leyton, Walthamstow and Chingford.
The borough's administrative headquarters are at Waltham Forest Town Hall, which before the merger of the boroughs, was called Walthamstow Town Hall. The population was 278,428 at the 2021 census. Waltham Forest borders five other London boroughs: Enfield to the north-west, Haringey to the west, Hackney to the south-west, Newham to the south-east and Redbridge to the east, as well as the non-metropolitan county of Essex to the north.
Waltham Forest was one of the host boroughs of the London Olympics in 2012, with the Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre and part of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park providing an ongoing legacy in the UK and London.
Related locations in Waltham Forest:
More of tonight for Waltham Forest:
Waltham Forest: 51.628528, 0.003375
- Awards Events in Waltham Forest tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Waltham Forest tonight
- Bands in Waltham Forest tonight
- Bank Holiday in Waltham Forest tonight
- Bars in Waltham Forest tonight
- Black Friday in Waltham Forest tonight
- Bonfire Night in Waltham Forest tonight
- Book Launch in Waltham Forest tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Waltham Forest tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Waltham Forest tonight