Whats going on tonight?
Zante 2016 in Banbridge, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Banbridge area for "Zante 2016" of Banbridge. Featuring Zante 2016, hot greek islands and Zante 2016 in Banbridge, Hillhead, Katesbridge, Lawrencetown, Listullycurran, Listullycurraun, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Banbridge. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Banbridge for Zante 2016
Banbridge ( ban-BRIJ, Irish: Droichead na Banna) is a town in County Down, Northern Ireland. It lies on the River Bann and the A1 road and is named after a bridge built over the River Bann in 1712. It is situated in the civil parish of Seapatrick and the historic barony of Iveagh Upper, Upper Half. The town began as a coaching stop on the road from Belfast to Dublin and thrived from Irish linen manufacturing. The town was home to the headquarters of the former Banbridge District Council. Following a reform of local government in Northern Ireland in 2015, Banbridge became part of Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council. It had a population of 16,637 in the 2011 Census.The town's main street is very unusual, rising to a steep hill before levelling out. In 1834 an underpass was built as horses with heavy loads would faint before reaching the top of the hill. It was built by William Dargan and is officially named 'Downshire Bridge', though it is often called "The Cut".
Related locations in Banbridge:
More of tonight for Banbridge:
Banbridge: 54.300000, -6.183333
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Banbridge tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Banbridge tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Banbridge tonight
- Christmas Markets in Banbridge tonight
- Christmas Party in Banbridge tonight
- Cinema in Banbridge tonight
- Clubbing in Banbridge tonight
- Comedy in Banbridge tonight
- Concerts in Banbridge tonight
- Coronavirus in Banbridge tonight