Whats going on tonight?
Bands in Longside, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Bands" of Longside. Featuring band, bands, gig, gigs and Bands in Longside, Pananich, Pannanich, Pennan, Peterhead, Pitburg, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Longside. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Longside for Bands
Longside is a village located in Aberdeenshire, Scotland and consists of a single main street. It lies seven miles inland from Peterhead and two miles from Mintlaw on the A950. Its population in 2001 was 721. The River Ugie flows through it.
It lies in the centre of what was the ancient parish of Longside, which was established in 1641 and covered an extensive area. There are a number of listed buildings in the village. During the first World War the most northerly Royal Navy air station was based within the parish and there was also an active airfield used during World War II on a different site close to the village.
Amenities include a local Parish Church, a primary school, and a junior football club, Longside F.C.. There is also a golf club, Longside Golf Club, which was opened in 1979 and its course was extended to 18 holes in 1996. There are also local shops; businesses; a community hall; and tennis courts.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Longside:
Longside: 57.516667, -1.933333
- Arts and Crafts in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Awards Events in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Bank Holiday in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Bars in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Black Friday in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Bonfire Night in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Book Launch in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Longside, Aberdeenshire tonight