Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Tanderagee, Armagh, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Armagh area for "Black Friday" of Tanderagee. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Tanderagee, Rich Hill, Scarva, Skerries, Tandragee, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tanderagee. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tanderagee for Black Friday
Tandragee (from Irish: Tóin re Gaoith, meaning "backside to the wind") is a village in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. It is built on a hillside overlooking the Cusher River, in the civil parish of Ballymore and the historic barony of Orior Lower. It had a population of 3,486 people in the 2011 Census.Overlooking the village is Tandragee Castle. Originally the seat of the O'Hanlon sept, the chiefs of Orior, it was taken over by the English during the Plantation of Ulster and rebuilt in about 1837 for The 6th Duke of Manchester. Today, its grounds are home to the Tayto potato-crisp factory.
Northern Ireland Electricity has an interconnector to County Louth in the Republic of Ireland from the outskirts of the town.Earlier spellings of the name include Tanderagee and Tonregee.
Related locations in Armagh:
More of tonight for Tanderagee:
Tanderagee: 54.350000, -6.416667
- Awards Events in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight
- Bands in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight
- Bank Holiday in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight
- Bars in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight
- Bonfire Night in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight
- Book Launch in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Tanderagee, Armagh tonight