Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Tandragee, Armagh, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Armagh area for "Black Friday" of Tandragee. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Tandragee, Tassagh, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tandragee. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tandragee for Black Friday
Tandragee (from Irish: Tóin re Gaoith, meaning "backside to the wind") is a village in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. It is built on a hillside overlooking the Cusher River, in the civil parish of Ballymore and the historic barony of Orior Lower. It had a population of 3,486 people in the 2011 Census.Overlooking the village is Tandragee Castle. Originally the seat of the O'Hanlon sept, the chiefs of Orior, it was taken over by the English during the Plantation of Ulster and rebuilt in about 1837 for The 6th Duke of Manchester. Today, its grounds are home to the Tayto potato-crisp factory.
Northern Ireland Electricity has an interconnector to County Louth in the Republic of Ireland from the outskirts of the town.Earlier spellings of the name include Tanderagee and Tonregee.
Related locations in Armagh:
More of tonight for Tandragee:
Tandragee: 54.350000, -6.416667
- Bars in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Bonfire Night in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Book Launch in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Brexit in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Burns Night in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Chinese New Year in Tandragee, Armagh tonight
- Christmas in Tandragee, Armagh tonight