Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Llandudno, Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "Black Friday" of Llandudno. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Llandudno, Deganwy, Dinorben, Dolgarog, Dolgarrog, Dolwyddelan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Llandudno. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Llandudno for Black Friday
Llandudno (, Welsh: [ɬanˈdɨdnɔ] (listen)) is a seaside resort, town and community in Conwy County Borough, Wales, located on the Creuddyn peninsula, which protrudes into the Irish Sea. In the 2011 UK census, the community, which includes Gogarth, Penrhyn Bay, Craigside, Glanwydden, Penrhynside and Bryn Pydew had a population of 20,701. The town's name is derived from its patron saint, Saint Tudno.
Llandudno is the largest seaside resort in Wales, and as early as 1861 was being called 'the Queen of the Welsh Watering Places' (a phrase later also used in connection with Tenby and Aberystwyth; the word 'resort' came a little later). Historically a part of Caernarfonshire, Llandudno was formerly in the district of Aberconwy within Gwynedd.
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Llandudno:
Llandudno: 53.333333, -3.833333
- Cinema in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Clubbing in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Comedy in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Concerts in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Coronavirus in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Cricket in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Cyber Monday in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Dating Events in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- Diwali in Llandudno, Conwy tonight
- DJs in Llandudno, Conwy tonight