Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Totnes, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Totnes. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Totnes, Goodleigh, Great Torrington, Halberton, Halwell, Halwill, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Totnes. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Totnes for Black Friday
Totnes ( or ) is a market town and civil parish at the head of the estuary of the River Dart in Devon, England within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is about 21 miles (34 km) south-southwest of Exeter and is the administrative centre of the South Hams District Council.
Totnes has a long recorded history, dating back to 907, when its first castle was built. By the twelfth century it was already an important market town, and its former wealth and importance may be seen from the number of merchants' houses built in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
Today, the town is a thriving centre for music, art, theatre and natural health. It has a sizeable alternative and "New Age" community, and is known as a place where one can live a bohemian lifestyle. Two electoral wards mention Totnes (Bridgetown and Town). Their combined populations at the 2011 UK Census was 8,076.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Totnes:
Totnes: 50.416667, -3.633333
- Spring Equinox in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Student Clubbing in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Summer Solstice in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Super Saturday in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Takeaway in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Tennis in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Thanksgiving in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Theatre in Totnes, Devon tonight
- TV in Totnes, Devon tonight
- Valentines Day in Totnes, Devon tonight