Whats going on tonight?
Christmas in Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Christmas" of Caerphilly. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, festive season, frozen, iTunes, presents, santa, toys, stockings, sales, turkey and Christmas in Caerphilly, Tir-Phil, Ynysddu, Ystrad Mynach, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Caerphilly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Caerphilly for Christmas
Caerphilly (, ; Welsh: Caerffili, Welsh pronunciation: [ˌkairˈfɪlɪ]) is a town and community in Wales. It is situated at the southern end of the Rhymney Valley. It is the largest town in Caerphilly County Borough, within the historic borders of Glamorgan, on the border with Monmouthshire. At the 2011 Census, the town had a population of 41,402 while the wider Caerphilly Local Authority area has a population of 178,806.It is a commuter town for Cardiff and Newport, 7.5 mi (12.1 km) and 12 mi (19 km) away respectively, and is separated from the Cardiff suburbs of Lisvane and Rhiwbina by Caerphilly mountain. The town is perhaps best known outside of Wales for Caerphilly cheese.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Caerphilly:
Caerphilly: 51.692500, -3.225000
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Caerphilly tonight
- Bands in Caerphilly tonight
- Bank Holiday in Caerphilly tonight
- Bars in Caerphilly tonight
- Black Friday in Caerphilly tonight
- Bonfire Night in Caerphilly tonight
- Book Launch in Caerphilly tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Caerphilly tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Caerphilly tonight
- Brexit in Caerphilly tonight