Whats going on tonight?
Radio in Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Radio" of Caerphilly. Featuring fm, am, radio, dab, digital and Radio in Caerphilly, Crumlin, Cwmcarn, Deri, Fochriw, Gelligaer, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Caerphilly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Caerphilly for Radio
Caerphilly (, ; Welsh: Caerffili, Welsh pronunciation: [ˌkairˈfɪlɪ]) is a town and community in Wales. It is situated at the southern end of the Rhymney Valley. It is the largest town in Caerphilly County Borough, within the historic borders of Glamorgan, on the border with Monmouthshire. At the 2011 Census, the town had a population of 41,402 while the wider Caerphilly Local Authority area has a population of 178,806.It is a commuter town for Cardiff and Newport, 7.5 mi (12.1 km) and 12 mi (19 km) away respectively, and is separated from the Cardiff suburbs of Lisvane and Rhiwbina by Caerphilly mountain. The town is perhaps best known outside of Wales for Caerphilly cheese.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Caerphilly:
Caerphilly: 51.692500, -3.225000
- Fund Raising in Caerphilly tonight
- General Election in Caerphilly tonight
- Gyms in Caerphilly tonight
- Halloween in Caerphilly tonight
- Holidays in Caerphilly tonight
- Horse Racing in Caerphilly tonight
- Hotels in Caerphilly tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Caerphilly tonight
- January Sales in Caerphilly tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Caerphilly tonight