Whats going on tonight?
Holidays in Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Holidays" of Caerphilly. Featuring staycation, holidays at home, uk holidays, mini break, super breaks, alternative to hotels, unique accommodations, lodging, primarily homestays, tourism experiences and Holidays in Caerphilly, Pontymister, Pontywaun, Rhymney, Risca, Rudry, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Caerphilly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Caerphilly for Holidays
Caerphilly (; Welsh: Caerffili, Welsh pronunciation: [ˌkɑːirˈfɪlɪ]) is a town and community in South Wales, at the southern end of the Rhymney Valley. It is the largest town in Caerphilly County Borough, within the historic borders of Glamorgan, on the border with Monmouthshire. At the 2011 Census, the town had a population of 41,402 while the wider Caerphilly Local Authority area has a population of 178,806.It is a commuter town for Cardiff and Newport, 7.5 miles (12 km) and 12 miles (19 km) away respectively, and is separated from the Cardiff suburbs of Lisvane and Rhiwbina by Caerphilly mountain. The town is perhaps best known outside of Wales for Caerphilly cheese.
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Caerphilly:
Caerphilly: 51.692500, -3.225000
- Boutique Hotels in Caerphilly tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Caerphilly tonight
- Brexit in Caerphilly tonight
- Burns Night in Caerphilly tonight
- Chinese New Year in Caerphilly tonight
- Christmas in Caerphilly tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Caerphilly tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Caerphilly tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Caerphilly tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Caerphilly tonight