Whats going on tonight?
Christmas in Arnside, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Christmas" of Arnside. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, festive season, frozen, iTunes, presents, santa, toys, stockings, sales, turkey and Christmas in Arnside, Winton, Workington, Wray, Wreay, Wythburn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Arnside. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Arnside for Christmas
Arnside is a village and civil parish in Cumbria, historically part of Westmorland, near the border with Lancashire, England. The Lake District National Park is located a few miles North. Travelling by road, Arnside is 22 miles (35 km) to the south of Kendal, 25.3 miles (40.7 km) to the east of Ulverston, 35.2 miles (56.6 km) to the east of Barrow-in-Furness, 15.7 miles (25.3 km) to the west of Lancaster and 14.3 miles (23.0 km) to the east of Grange-over-Sands.
It faces the estuary of the River Kent on the north-eastern corner of Morecambe Bay, within the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is overlooked by Arnside Knott, a hill that rises out of the estuary. Up to the 19th century, the village was a port, but building the viaduct caused the estuary to silt up.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Arnside:
Arnside: 54.183333, -2.833333
- Pantomime in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Pubs in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Radio in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Religious Events in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Restaurants in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Rugby in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Snowing in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Sports in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Spring Equinox in Arnside, Cumbria tonight
- Student Clubbing in Arnside, Cumbria tonight