Whats going on tonight?
Christmas in Lewes, East Sussex, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the East Sussex area for "Christmas" of Lewes. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, festive season, frozen, iTunes, presents, santa, toys, stockings, sales, turkey and Christmas in Lewes, Frant, Friston, Glynde, Groombridge, Guestling, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lewes. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lewes for Christmas
Lewes () is the county town of East Sussex, England. It is the police and judicial centre for all of Sussex and is home to Sussex Police, East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service, Lewes Crown Court and HMP Lewes. The civil parish is the centre of the Lewes local government district and the seat of East Sussex County Council at East Sussex County Hall.
A traditional market town and centre of communications, in 1264 it was the site of the Battle of Lewes. The town's landmarks include Lewes Castle, Lewes Priory, Bull House (the former home of Thomas Paine), Southover Grange and public gardens, and a 16th-century timber-framed Wealden hall house known as Anne of Cleves House. Other notable features of the area include the Glyndebourne festival, the Lewes Bonfire and the Lewes Pound.
Related locations in East Sussex:
More of tonight for Lewes:
Lewes: 50.866667, -0.016667
- Restaurants in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Rugby in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Snowing in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Sports in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Spring Equinox in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Student Clubbing in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Summer Solstice in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Super Saturday in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Takeaway in Lewes, East Sussex tonight
- Tennis in Lewes, East Sussex tonight