Whats going on tonight?
Cinema in Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Cinema" of Denbighshire. Featuring cinema, listings, pictures, pics and Cinema in Denbighshire, County of Denbighshire, Cwm, Cyffylliog, Cynwyd, Delyn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Denbighshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Denbighshire for Cinema
Denbighshire ( DEN-bee-shər, -sheer; Welsh: Sir Ddinbych; [ˌsiːr ˈðɪnbɨχ]) is a county in the north-east of Wales. Its borders differ from the historic county of the same name. This part of Wales contains the country's oldest known evidence of habitation – Pontnewydd (Bontnewydd-Llanelwy) Palaeolithic site has Neanderthal remains of some 225,000 years ago. Castles include Denbigh, Rhuddlan, Rhyl, Prestatyn, Trefnant, Llangollen and Ruthin, Castell Dinas Bran, Bodelwyddan and St Asaph Cathedral.
Denbighshire is bounded by coastline to the north and hills to the east, south and west. The River Clwyd follows a broad valley with little industry: crops appear in the Vale of Clwyd and cattle and sheep in the uplands. The coast attracts summer visitors; hikers frequent the Clwydian Range, part of the Clwydian Range and Dee Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod takes place each July.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Denbighshire:
Denbighshire: 53.000000, -3.433333
- Kavos 2016 in Denbighshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Denbighshire tonight
- Live in Denbighshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Denbighshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Denbighshire tonight
- Market in Denbighshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Denbighshire tonight
- New Year in Denbighshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Denbighshire tonight
- Night Classes in Denbighshire tonight