Whats going on tonight?
Cinema in Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Cinema" of Denbighshire. Featuring cinema, listings, pictures, pics and Cinema in Denbighshire, , Prestatyn, Rhewl, Rhuddlan, Rhuthun, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Denbighshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Denbighshire for Cinema
Denbighshire (Welsh: Sir Ddinbych; [ˌsiːr ˈðɪnbɨ̞χ]) is a county in north-east Wales (but with borders differing from the eponymous historic county). This part of Wales contains the country's oldest known evidence of inhabitation – Pontnewydd (Bontnewydd-Llanelwy) Palaeolithic site has Neanderthal remains from 225,000 years ago. Castles include Denbigh, Rhuddlan, Ruthin, Castell Dinas Bran and Bodelwyddan. St Asaph, one of Britain's smallest cities, has one of its smallest Anglican cathedrals. Denbighshire is bounded by coastline to the north and hills to the east, south and west. The River Clwyd creates a broad fertile valley with little industry. Crops appear in the Vale of Clwyd and cattle and sheep in the uplands. The coast attracts tourists; hikers frequent the Clwydian Range, forming an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the upper Dee Valley. Llangollen hosts the Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod each July.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Denbighshire:
Denbighshire: 53.000000, -3.433333
- Rugby in Denbighshire tonight
- Snowing in Denbighshire tonight
- Sports in Denbighshire tonight
- Spring Equinox in Denbighshire tonight
- Student Clubbing in Denbighshire tonight
- Summer Solstice in Denbighshire tonight
- Super Saturday in Denbighshire tonight
- Takeaway in Denbighshire tonight
- Tennis in Denbighshire tonight
- Thanksgiving in Denbighshire tonight