Whats going on tonight?
Tennis in Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Tennis" of Denbighshire. Featuring tennis, wimbledon, racket and Tennis in Denbighshire, Clwyd, Corwen, County of Denbighshire, Cwm, Cyffylliog, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Denbighshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Denbighshire for Tennis
Denbighshire (Welsh: Sir Ddinbych; [ˌsiːr ˈðɪnbɨ̞χ]) is a county in north-east Wales. Its borders differ from the eponymous historic county. This part of Wales contains the country's oldest known evidence of habitation – Pontnewydd (Bontnewydd-Llanelwy) Palaeolithic site has Neanderthal remains of some 225,000 years ago. Castles include Denbigh, Rhuddlan, Ruthin, Castell Dinas Bran and Bodelwyddan. St Asaph, one of Britain's smallest cities, has one of its smallest Anglican cathedrals. Denbighshire is bounded by coastline to the north and hills to the east, south and west. The River Clwyd follows a broad valley with little industry: crops appear in the Vale of Clwyd and cattle and sheep in the uplands. The coast attracts summer visitors; hikers frequent the Clwydian Range, part of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the upper Dee Valley. Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod takes place each July.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Denbighshire:
Denbighshire: 53.000000, -3.433333
- New Year in Denbighshire tonight
- New Year Breaks in Denbighshire tonight
- Night Classes in Denbighshire tonight
- On Tour in Denbighshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Denbighshire tonight
- Pancake Day in Denbighshire tonight
- Pantomime in Denbighshire tonight
- Pubs in Denbighshire tonight
- Radio in Denbighshire tonight
- Religious Events in Denbighshire tonight