Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Pillaton, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Clubbing" of Pillaton. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Pillaton, Tregoney, Tremaine, Treneglos, Trereen, Tresmeer, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Pillaton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Pillaton for Clubbing
Pillaton (Cornish: Trebeulyow) is a village and civil parish in south east Cornwall, England, United Kingdom.
The parish extends to approximately 4.6 square miles, (1,177 hectares). It is bounded by the parishes of St Mellion and St Dominic to the north, the River Lynher to the west, Botus Fleming to the south and Landulph to the east. The population is 435 of which 366 are on the electoral register. About 70 per cent of the people live in the village itself. Land use in the parish is dominated by farming, although less than 10 per cent of resident workers are employed in this industry. The population had increased to 473 at the time of the 2011 census. The majority of residents work outside the parish, and Pillaton is effectively a dormitory village for people employed in Plymouth and South East Cornwall. The Pentillie estate lies in the east of the parish, on the banks of the River Tamar.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Pillaton:
Pillaton: 50.450000, -4.300000
- Bonfire Night in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Book Launch in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Brexit in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Burns Night in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Chinese New Year in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight