Whats going on tonight?
TV in Pillaton, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "TV" of Pillaton. Featuring tv, telly, television, digital, dvb, dtv, smart and TV in Pillaton, Tuckingmill, Tywardreath, Uny Lelant, Upton, Veryan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Pillaton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Pillaton for TV
Pillaton (Cornish: Trebeulyow) is a village and civil parish in south east Cornwall, England, United Kingdom.
The parish extends to approximately 4.6 square miles, (1,177 hectares). It is bounded by the parishes of St Mellion and St Dominic to the north, the River Lynher to the west, Botus Fleming to the south and Landulph to the east. The population is 435 of which 366 are on the electoral register. About 70 per cent of the people live in the village itself. Land use in the parish is dominated by farming, although less than 10 per cent of resident workers are employed in this industry. The population had increased to 473 at the time of the 2011 census. The majority of residents work outside the parish, and Pillaton is effectively a dormitory village for people employed in Plymouth and South East Cornwall. The Pentillie estate lies in the east of the parish, on the banks of the River Tamar.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Pillaton:
Pillaton: 50.450000, -4.300000
- Restaurants in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Rugby in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Snowing in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Sports in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Spring Equinox in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Student Clubbing in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Summer Solstice in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Super Saturday in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Takeaway in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight
- Tennis in Pillaton, Cornwall tonight