Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Heversham, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Clubbing" of Heversham. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Heversham, Little Strickland, Long Marston, Long Marton, Longtown, Lorton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Heversham. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Heversham for Clubbing
Heversham is a small village and civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England. It has a variety of recreational facilities, including a fully functioning outdoor activities centre, tennis courts, bowling green and a playground. There are also rugby, football and hockey fields, as well as a cricket ground and pavilion.
It is situated in a scenic area of the country, with such highlights as Heversham Head.
Among buildings of interest in Heversham are St Peter's Church, an ornate place of worship, dating from the 8th Century. There is also one public house, referred to by the locals as the "Bluebell", though it is officially unnamed.
Heversham Grammar School existed for more than 370 years from 1613 until 1984, when it amalgamated with the comprehensive school in Milnthorpe to become the boarding house and 6th form college of Dallam School. The current headteacher of the combined school is Nigel Whittle.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Heversham:
Heversham: 54.233333, -2.766667
- Motor Racing in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- New Year in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- New Year Breaks in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Night Classes in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- On Tour in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Online Gaming in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Pancake Day in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Pantomime in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Pubs in Heversham, Cumbria tonight
- Radio in Heversham, Cumbria tonight