Whats going on tonight?
Concerts in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Concerts" of Ballymena. Featuring concert, arena, gigs, bands, reunion and Concerts in Ballymena, Lisrodden, Moorfields, New Ferry, Newtown Crommelin, Omerbane, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Concerts
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, and the eighth largest in Northern Ireland. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census.The town is built on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, on the basis that the town holds two annual fairs and a free Saturday market in perpetuity. As of 2018, the Saturday market still runs. It is a popular shopping hub within Northern Ireland and is home to Ballymena United F.C.
Ballymena incorporates an area of 632 square kilometres (244 square miles) and is home to large villages such as Cullybackey, Galgorm, Ahoghill and Broughshane.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Pubs in Ballymena tonight
- Radio in Ballymena tonight
- Religious Events in Ballymena tonight
- Restaurants in Ballymena tonight
- Rugby in Ballymena tonight
- Snowing in Ballymena tonight
- Sports in Ballymena tonight
- Spring Equinox in Ballymena tonight
- Student Clubbing in Ballymena tonight
- Summer Solstice in Ballymena tonight