Whats going on tonight?
Diwali in Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Diwali" of Bridgend. Featuring diwali, deepawali, hindu festival of lights, hindu lunisolar month kartika, festival, hinduism, spiritual, victory of light over darknes, good over evil, knowledge over ignorance, lakshmi, goddes of prosperity and Diwali in Bridgend, South Cornelau, South Cornelly, Tondu, Tythegston, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bridgend. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bridgend for Diwali
Bridgend (English: ; Welsh: Pen-y-bont ar Ogwr or just Pen-y-bont, meaning "the end of the bridge on the Ogmore") is a town in the Bridgend County Borough of Wales, 20 miles (32 km) west of Cardiff and 20 miles (32 km) east of Swansea. The town is named after the medieval bridge over the River Ogmore. The River Ewenny also flows through the town. The population was 49,597 in 2021. Bridgend is within the Cardiff Capital Region which in 2019 had a population of approximately 1.54 million.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Bridgend:
Bridgend: 51.540000, -3.595556
- Radio in Bridgend tonight
- Religious Events in Bridgend tonight
- Restaurants in Bridgend tonight
- Rugby in Bridgend tonight
- Snowing in Bridgend tonight
- Sports in Bridgend tonight
- Spring Equinox in Bridgend tonight
- Student Clubbing in Bridgend tonight
- Summer Solstice in Bridgend tonight
- Super Saturday in Bridgend tonight