Whats going on tonight?
EU Election in Dungannon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dungannon area for "EU Election" of Dungannon. Featuring Brexit Party, Change UK, Conservatives, Labour, Liberal Democrats, Plaid Cymru, SNP, Green Party, election, manifesto, key priority, main pledges, NHS, Tax and VAT, Energy and Environment, Parliament, Brexit, EU and EU Election in Dungannon, Aughmullan, Aughnacloy, Ballygawley, Ballyreagh, Benburb, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dungannon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dungannon for EU Election
Dungannon (from Irish: Dún Geanainn, meaning "Geanann's fort") is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the third-largest town in the county (after Omagh and Strabane) and had a population of 14,340 at the 2011 Census. The Dungannon and South Tyrone Borough Council had its headquarters in the town, though since 2015 it has been covered by Mid-Ulster District Council.
For centuries, it was the 'capital' of the O'Neill dynasty of Tír Eoghain, who dominated most of Ulster and built a castle on the hill. After the O'Neills' defeat in the Nine Years' War, the English founded a plantation town on the site, which grew into what is now Dungannon. Dungannon has won Ulster in Bloom's Best Kept Town Award five times. It currently has the highest percentage of immigrants of any town in Northern Ireland.
Related locations in Dungannon:
More of tonight for Dungannon:
Dungannon: 54.533333, -6.616667
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Dungannon tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Dungannon tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Dungannon tonight
- Christmas Markets in Dungannon tonight
- Christmas Party in Dungannon tonight
- Cinema in Dungannon tonight
- Clubbing in Dungannon tonight
- Comedy in Dungannon tonight
- Concerts in Dungannon tonight
- Coronavirus in Dungannon tonight