Whats going on tonight?
Firework Displays in Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Firework Displays" of Cookstown. Featuring fireworks, displays, celebration and Firework Displays in Cookstown, Kingsmill, Moneymore, Newport Trench, Oritor, Pomeroy, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cookstown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cookstown for Firework Displays
Cookstown (Irish: An Chorr Chríochach, [anˠ ˌxoːɾˠ ˈçɾʲiːxəx]) is a small town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the fourth largest town in the county and had a population of 11,599 in the 2011 census. It, along with Magherafelt and Dungannon, is one of the main towns in the Mid-Ulster council area. It was founded around 1620 when the townlands in the area were leased by an English ecclesiastical lawyer, Dr. Alan Cooke, from the Archbishop of Armagh, who had been granted the lands after the Flight of the Earls during the Plantation of Ulster. It was one of the main centres of the linen industry west of the River Bann, and until 1956, the processes of flax spinning, weaving, bleaching and beetling were carried out in the town.
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Cookstown:
Cookstown: 54.633333, -6.550000
- Boxing Day Sales in Cookstown tonight
- Brexit in Cookstown tonight
- Burns Night in Cookstown tonight
- Chinese New Year in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Markets in Cookstown tonight