Whats going on tonight?
Please visit The Environment Agency Website for the Latest Flood Warnings in Trimdon, Durham, UK...
Below you will find tweets and events (if available) with regards to Flooding in Trimdon, Durham, UK
Flooding in Trimdon, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Flooding" of Trimdon. Featuring flooding, floods, rivers, warnings, water and Flooding in Trimdon, Blanchland, Bolts Burn, Bowes, Bradbury, Brancepeth, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Trimdon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Trimdon for Flooding
Trimdon is a village in County Durham, in England (earlier Tremeldon (1196) or Tremedon (1262)).
It is 9 miles west of Hartlepool, and adjacent to Trimdon Colliery, Trimdon Grange and Deaf Hill (also known as Trimdon Station). Locally, to distinguish it from these it is known as Trimdon Village or simply "The Village".
The main focal point of "The Village" is Saint Mary Magdalene church, which was constructed during the Norman period (approximately 1145AD).
Trimdon Labour Club (now closed) was the setting for some of the former prime minister and constituency MP, Tony Blair's constituency speeches. Blair's constituency home was in nearby Trimdon Colliery.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Trimdon:
Trimdon: 54.700000, -1.416667
- Bank Holiday in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Bars in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Black Friday in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Bonfire Night in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Book Launch in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Brexit in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Burns Night in Trimdon, Durham tonight
- Chinese New Year in Trimdon, Durham tonight