Whats going on tonight?
Football in Tyburn, Birmingham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Birmingham area for "Football" of Tyburn. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Tyburn, Hockley, Holly Lane, Kings Norton, Longbridge, Minworth, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tyburn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tyburn for Football
Tyburn was a village in the county of Middlesex close to the current location of Marble Arch and the southern end of Edgware Road in present-day London. It took its name from the Tyburn Brook, a tributary of the River Westbourne. The name Tyburn, from Teo Bourne means 'boundary stream', but Tyburn Brook should not be confused with the better known River Tyburn, which is the next tributary of the River Thames to the east of the Westbourne.
For many centuries, the name Tyburn was synonymous with capital punishment, it having been the principal place for execution of London criminals and convicted traitors, including many religious martyrs. It was also known as 'God's Tribunal', in the 18th century.
Related locations in Birmingham:
More of tonight for Tyburn:
Tyburn: 52.516667, -1.816667
- Restaurants in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Rugby in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Snowing in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Sports in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Spring Equinox in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Student Clubbing in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Summer Solstice in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Super Saturday in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Takeaway in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Tennis in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight