Whats going on tonight?
Football in Dolgarrog, Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "Football" of Dolgarrog. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Dolgarrog, Tal-y-Cafn, Trefriw, Yspytty Evan, Yspytty-Ifan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dolgarrog. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dolgarrog for Football
Dolgarrog is a village and community in Conwy County Borough, in Wales, situated between Llanrwst and Conwy, very close to the Conwy River. The village is well known for its industrial history since the 18th century and the Eigiau dam disaster, which occurred in 1925. The population was 414 at the 2001 Census, increasing to 446 at the 2011 Census. The community extends up to, and includes part of, Llyn Cowlyd in the Carneddau.
The village is served by Dolgarrog railway station, a halt on the other side of the river Conwy.
Surf Snowdonia, the world's first commercial artificial surfing lake, is located in Dolgarrog on the site of the old aluminium factory.
Across the valley is the crag of Cadair Ifan Goch.
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Dolgarrog:
Dolgarrog: 53.166667, -3.833333
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Markets in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Christmas Party in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Cinema in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Clubbing in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Comedy in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Concerts in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight
- Coronavirus in Dolgarrog, Conwy tonight