Whats going on tonight?
Football in Hayle, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Football" of Hayle. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Hayle, Henwood, Heyl, Illogan, Jacobstow, Kea, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Hayle. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Hayle for Football
Hayle (Cornish: Heyl, lit. "estuary") is a small town, civil parish and cargo port in west Cornwall, United Kingdom. It is situated at the mouth of the Hayle River (which discharges into St Ives Bay) and is approximately seven miles (11 km) northeast of Penzance.Hayle parish was created in 1888 from part of the now defunct Phillack parish, with which it was later combined in 1935, and incorporated part of St Erth in 1937. The modern parish shares boundaries with St Ives to the west, St Erth to the south, Gwinear and Gwithian in the east, and is bounded to the north by the Celtic Sea.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Hayle:
Hayle: 50.182222, -5.415833
- Pancake Day in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Restaurants in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Rugby in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Snowing in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Sports in Hayle, Cornwall tonight
- Spring Equinox in Hayle, Cornwall tonight