Whats going on tonight?
Football in Calder Bridge, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Football" of Calder Bridge. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Calder Bridge, High Hesket, High Newton, High Nibthwaite, High Wray, High Yewdale, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Calder Bridge. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Calder Bridge for Football
Calder Bridge (also Calderbridge) is a village in Cumbria in the United Kingdom. It is located between the hamlets of Gosforth and Beckermet.
It is around 1 mile northeast from the Sellafield nuclear plant—Calder Hall Nuclear Power Station was the world's first major nuclear power station when it opened in 1956.The current St Bridget's Church, Calder Bridge was built in 1842.Calder Abbey, which lies by the River Calder just northeast of Calder Bridge, is a picturesque ruin adjoining Calder Abbey House, a largely 19th-century house which incorporates some remains of the abbey.On the south side of Calder Bridge lies the Grade II listed Pelham House (named after Herbert Pelham, 3rd bishop of Barrow-in-Furness) but formerly known as Ponsonby Hall. It was built in 1774 and was designed by James Paine for Edward Stanley. This is currently used as offices for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), and before this was used as a School for Boys.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Calder Bridge:
Calder Bridge: 54.433333, -3.466667
- Night Classes in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- On Tour in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Online Gaming in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Pancake Day in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Pantomime in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Pubs in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Radio in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Religious Events in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Restaurants in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight
- Rugby in Calder Bridge, Cumbria tonight