Whats going on tonight?
Football in Coryton, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Football" of Coryton. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Coryton, Axminster, Axmouth, Aylesbeare, Bampton, Barnstaple, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Coryton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Coryton for Football
Coryton Refinery was an oil refinery in Essex, England, on the estuary of the River Thames 28 miles (45 km) from central London, between Shell Haven Creek and Hole Haven Creek, which separates Canvey Island from the mainland.
It was a part of the Port of London and was the last of the three major refineries on the Thames Estuary to remain in operation, following closure of Shell Haven and BP Kent. Output was delivered by road, sea and rail, and it was linked to Stanlow Refinery in North West England by the UK Oil Pipeline (UKOP). There is a 753 MW gas-fired power station, opened in 2002 and run by Coryton Energy Co Ltd, part of Intergen.
In January 2012 Petroplus filed for bankruptcy. Coryton Refinery ceased production in June 2012. The site is being turned into an industrial hub to be called Thames Enterprise Park.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Coryton:
Coryton: 50.633333, -4.183333
- Summer Solstice in Coryton, Devon tonight
- Super Saturday in Coryton, Devon tonight
- Takeaway in Coryton, Devon tonight
- Tennis in Coryton, Devon tonight
- Thanksgiving in Coryton, Devon tonight
- Theatre in Coryton, Devon tonight
- TV in Coryton, Devon tonight
- Valentines Day in Coryton, Devon tonight
- Weather in Coryton, Devon tonight
- Zante 2016 in Coryton, Devon tonight