Whats going on tonight?
Football in Lintz Green, Durham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Durham area for "Football" of Lintz Green. Featuring football, soccer, league, championship and Football in Lintz Green, Pontop, Quarrington Hill, Rokeby, Romaldkirk, Rookhope, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Lintz Green. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Lintz Green for Football
Lintz Green Railway Station was on the Derwent Valley Railway Branch of the North Eastern Railway near Consett, County Durham, England. The railway station opened with the rest of the line on 2 December 1867 and closed to passengers on the 2 November 1953. The line closed completely in 1963 and was dismantled with the station site becoming part of the Derwent Walk Country Park.The station was infamous at the time for the unsolved 1911 murder of its stationmaster.
Related locations in Durham:
More of tonight for Lintz Green:
Lintz Green: 54.900000, -1.750000
- Takeaway in Lintz Green, Durham tonight
- Tennis in Lintz Green, Durham tonight
- Thanksgiving in Lintz Green, Durham tonight
- Theatre in Lintz Green, Durham tonight
- TV in Lintz Green, Durham tonight
- Valentines Day in Lintz Green, Durham tonight
- Weather in Lintz Green, Durham tonight
- Zante 2016 in Lintz Green, Durham tonight